Have fever and cough. Chest x-ray shows shadow. Diabetic.Taking Insulin. Cure?

Hi , I am Tota Mia age 50 .
I am suffering from fever and cough from last 2 month . Already i have shown some indifferent doctor for this problem . they prescribed medicine for this . But when i take those medicine i remaine well but after that when i stop to take then the problem start again,i have completed all the courses of taking medicine . Today , in a chest x-ray report of mine showing a shadow at my middle and left side of my chest . i have diabetic also and taking insulin for this . i have tested my cough already but found no problem . so why my fever and cough problem are not resolving ? what could be the problem which is showing in left and middle side. .
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013