Have fever and chills. Severe intestinal cramps and diarrhoea. Should I see a physician?

I have contracted what I believe is the flu . It started with fever and chills and continued with serious intestional cramping, bright yellow diarrhea . The fever is low grade now (about 99) but the intestional cramps are still pretty severe. They come on about each hour which leads to the diarrhea. This is now day three - should I see a physician? By the way, three other family members are sick with the same symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012