Have fever and chills. Amoxicilin didn't help. Had appendix removed. Have pain. Normal?

I had my appendix out in January I went home the next day surgery was on a wednesday started calling over the next couple days about high fever and chills was given amoxicillin didn t work got worse ended up back into hospital for 10 days and was on 5 of the strongest antibiotics you can get come to find out appendix had torn into in bag trying to take it out we were told surgery was fine at first are these actions normal I still have pain thanks for your time
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013