Have fever, abdominal pain and aggravation around seton. Am pregnant and have Crohn's disease. Suggestions?

I have severe crohns diease and a fistula with a seton in place. I am currently 6wks preg and have been having alot of complucations with my crohns. I am running a fever today and can barely move with alot of abdominal pain and aggravation around the seton area. I am nervous the fistula is firmed an abscess again. I called my surgeon and cant see him until next week. I dont know if i should go to the ER or not. Im miserable
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013