Have feeling something is in right chest. Began after I started smoking. Advice?

sir, earlier it was casual but now it s kind of a problem . i feel like something is always there in my right chest on the corner side towards my heart .. what it can be?? this all started after i started smoking , i am 22 yrs old male and started to smoke last year but i quit that totally after about two month . but one another incident happened after which i think i really started feeling this problem i had manchurian that night and just after a few minutes of having them , it was vomiting all over the place after this for next few days i had a discomfort in my food pipe when i was eating and normally too. I was a sportsperson before but now i am hardly playing so that might also be the reason . please don t tell me that it could be a cancer because i am totally fit guy right now. MY EMAIL ID IS YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013