Have fecal compation, watery stools. Taking opiates, movicol. What is going on?

Hi there
I have recently been diagnosed as having a faecal compation by my local A&E due to taking opiate based painkillers for severe sciatica. Five days ago I started taking 8 sachets per day of Movicol and three days ago started on glycerine suppositories with no real effect. I am having overflow watery stools and sometimes feel that there something more that wants to come out but to no avail. I am at my wits end as I feel house bound due to the Movicol and feeling as if I may pass watery stools at any moment. Have you any suggestions? Many thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013