Have fatty liver, high uric acid, total bilirubin, ALT, atriall fibrillation. Taking Solatol. Have muscle spasms

Hi, I have: - Fatty Liver - High level of Uric acid 0.55mmol/L (normal range: 0.20-0.50) - High level of Total Bilirubin 41umol/L (normal range: 4-20) - High level of ALT 81U?L (normal range: 5-40) - I also have Atrial Fibrillation (abnormal heart rhythm) and I am taking Sotalol (similar to Warfain) 80mg in the morning, 80mg at night (160mg in total) - I am only 26 years old, male. I have had ECG Echocardiogram (heart monitor testing) many times but it s normal. My thyroid is normal and glucose is normal. Cholesterol, Triglycerides are normal. Electrolyte levels are normal too. Could you please tell me what s wrong with me? No doctor can tell an answer! I think I have liver damage but I don t feel any liver pain. I don t feel any other discomfort except some muscle spasms in my arms and legs occasionally. Is my heart problems linked to my liver problems? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013