Have fatty liver. Suffering from back pain and abdominal pressure. What could be causing this?

Hello I am a 35 year old male I had a recent blood test that showed high liver enzymes but it is not the first time that it has happened. I have been diagnosed with fatty liver after a CT scan 6 years ago. And again 3 years ago after an ultrasound. This time I was taking Tylonel and alot of advil for back pain prior to blood test. I was also taking omparozole for reflux . I have gotten on a diet and have lost 15 pound I am starting to feel much better but still had some abdominal pressure in my upper stomach near my sternum after some meals and a lack of appetite. I started to take omparizole two days ago and last night had some back pain while sleeping on both of my flanks. I had a bowl movement this mourning and it was very light color. I look at my bowl movement every day and this is the fist I have seen that color. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012