Have fatty abdomen and diabetes. Abdominal scan shows Incisional Hernia. Remedy?

hello doctors I am 53 year old female and employed. I had fatty abdoman. I came to know thro abdominal scan that I had 1.3 cm incisional hernia( previously child birth was thro cissarian.) 2 allopathy doctors told not to worry.It can be reduced thro 2 types of exercises and walking and they didnt told about the surgery. I am afraid.Please give suggession how it can be cured and shall I wear hernia belt.I am diabetic for nearly 15 years and it is control only thro medicines and regular checkups. I need your reply to live a pieceful life. Shantha ramachadran
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013