Have fatigue, stiff joints, clicking in arms and shoulders, back pain, neck pain, breathlessness. Any ideas?

I am recovering from Pneumonia approximately 3 months after coming out of hospital. I have since had xrays showing no lung infection, blood tests and only a few weeks ago a lung scan to check if there was a blood clot on my left lung. My results were negative. I am at a loss. I still get pain in my lower chest and sides. At the moment I suffer from daily fatigue joint stiffness , clicking in my arms and shoulders and constant neck pain when I try to turn my head including shortness of breath when walking. I was very healthy prior to getting seriously ill with pneumonia, How can I get well again. This fatigue has also had a huge impact on my physical strength appetite for food and my enjoyment of life. Do you have any ideas? Rebecca. West Sussex United Kingdom
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012