Have fatigue, depression and hypothyroidism, found nodule in thyroid lobe. Help?

I am in the middle of trying to get a diagnosis for my illness . I had this scan done on monday What would you advise next? THYROID ULTRASOUND Clinical: Fatigue, depression, hypothyroid . . Comparison: None available Procedure: Thyroid Ultrasound. Findings: Thyroid gland is normal in size and echogenicity with the right lobe measuring 4.5 cm x 1.1 cm x 1.3 cm and the left lobe measuring 4.3 cm x 0.9 cm x 1.5 cm. Thyroid vascularity is normal. At the superior pole of the right thyroid lobe there is an ill-defined isoechoic/hypoechoic nodule that measures 4 mm in size. No additional thyroid nodule or mass. No anterior cervical lymphadenopathy . Impression: Tiny 4 mm nodule within the left thyroid lobe. Otherwise, normal ultrasound appearance of the thyroid gland.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013