Have fatigue, burping, full breasts. Am pregnant. Scared about miscarriage

Doc, i am 7 week 3day pregnant. I am taking folic acid , Cobadex and Omega 3 Fatty acid (Salmon fish oil). I had two miscarriage before in April 2011 & March 2012. I had IUI in 26th June 2012 & found positive on July 14, right from the day of IUI I am using Progesterone suppostories. I am very worried that I have no symptoms, till week 6 I had swollen breast, burping & fatigue, now I am having fatigue sometime only, burping has become less and breast are not sensitive & less fuller. i am worried whats gone inside and I am scared to miscarriage. I will be seeing doctor for ultra sound on 9th August when I will be 8 week. Is my pregnancy viable.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012