Have fasciculations, tingling and numbness feeling in neck and feet. Treatment?

For the past few weeks I have been troubled by fasiculations (waiting for an EMG study). I have increasing feeling of a being zapped sensation with tingling and numbess that I suspect comes from bone spurs located at C5 C6 - moving my neck at all brings this on as does moving my eyes left or right. This odd feeling starts in my neck and in a second can zap down to my feet . This is getting worse, while the fasiculations have quieted down somewhat. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012