Have fainting feeling while having urge to pass stool. Have aching neck and shoulder. Advice?

I almost passed out 2 months ago and have been feeling faint/anxious that a repeat occurrence may happen ever since then. I have suffered from mild diarrhea for 7 years, but for 2 months before passing out it had gotten really bad. And it still is now, I feel faint every time I get the urge to pass a stool, but fine afterwards. I also have aching neck and shoulders and am feeling worried about every situation I have to face. I am a 25 year old female.

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013