Have facial tics. Taken magnesium, calcium, done facial massage, EFT. How to cope with the problem?

Im a 23 year old suffering from facial tic disorder . Usually happens (or threatens to happen) whenever I have excessive emotions (i have a mild anxiety disorder ). It first came about 6 years ago and it was a very embarassing moment. I seemed to have forgotten about it for a while but it never completely went away. Now its threatening my life again. I ve tried all sorts of things like magnesium and calcium intake, facial massage, EFT but to no avail. Its hurting my social life. What else could i possibly try to help cope with this problem? P/S: I have had numerous injuries on my head as i was growing up.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013