Have facial, head sweating when anxious. Cold pack relieves. Suggestions?

Yes I suffer from extream Facial and Head Sweating. No doctor has yet been able to help.The water runs down my
face, drips onto my clothes and is an embrassment. If I get anxious or excited. People just stare at me, especially in public and and ask whats wrong.. I also cant drink hot or cold coffee,wine,beer,candy,hot food. I cant get dry after a
shower. The only relief is a Cold Pack around my neck, if it cools me down then I have chills. But the sweating is Only my face, neck and head..Any suggestions????
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013