Have facial flushing , heavy heartbeat and symptoms of Rosacea. Reason?

I have facial flushing, a warm feeling in my face and a strong heavy heartbeat I can feel in my chest . This has recently developed. Blood work and an EKG in October were normal. I am a 54 year old male in good physical shape. I drink alcohol (beer) regularly but not to excess. When I feel the heartbeat, it has a normal rhythm and pace. I am not more stressed now than I have been the last 20 years. The flushing can occur in the afternoon and evening. I have symptoms of Rosecea and had 2 light treatments to reduce the red areas. I live in Florida so,temperature extremes are not an issue. I am not obese. Any clues?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013