Have extreme blushing. Face turns to extreme red and chest gets splotchy. How can I prevent this?

Hi Doctor. My names Madeline and I'm really confused about some reaction that's happening with my face/chin. Every time I get embarrassed, nervous, anxious, excited, or sometimes just out of the blue, my face gets EXTREMELY red (more than a simple blush) and my chest gets very splotchy. I know that my red hair and pale skin attribute to this, but is there anything I can do to reverse/prevent it? Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013