Have extra fingers and toes, webbed toes. How can they be removed?

Hi my daughter was born with 12 fingers and 13 toes. She had the finger bits removed at 3mths old and her two extra little toes removed at 2yrs old. At 13yrs old she had surgery to remove the extra big toe bit (which was attached to her left big toe no bone but had a full nail) and bone was taken from her hip to try and extend her big toe as they re both quite short compared to her two toes next to it infact they grow a different way altogether and look like they have extra bones that shouldn t be there. These were taken also but only her left foot and it s still not a foot that can fit a shoe. Anyway her right foot it really bad, all toes are webbed on both feet by the way, but I want to know if at 23yrs old she can still have surgery to fix her foot (feet) so she can wear some kind of footwear. This has made her life much harder and although she has a hard front to cope with the criticism I know she s now thinking of surgery to hopefully correct it somehow :(
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013