Have external, internal haemorroids, ulcerated, bloated stomach. Suspecting crohns, advised colonoscopy. What to do?

I just came from the doctors with referral to a gastro doctor to do a colonoscopy, I have internal and external haemorroids which are ulcerated and need further investigation. Dr is worried may be signs of crohns, I forgot to mention that my stomach distends like a pregnant woman after I eat.... Goes all hard and swollen. Is this also a crohns symptom or ibs???? What should I do right now diet wise to help myself........ Without making everything too hard.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013