Have explosive head syndrome. Why is there popping inside stomach? What can it be?

I am a 20 year old boy and I think I m suffering from Explosive head syndrome . It started 4 years before when I was in 9th grade I suffered from a weird and embarassing situation in which my left side of stomach made loud pop continuesly during my classes due to which I always sat alone in my class. The condition of my Stomach got worse when I went to my high school, the poping noise inside my Stomach got even worse. It became more loud and audible as a result I had to leave my high school and I started home schooling. Im 20 now and these poping noises have moved inside the back of my head ! It is so embarassing that I have stoped socialising my self with the outer world. What shoud I do ? These poping noises behing the back of my head happens when i m hungry or when i m dehydrated . Should i talk to my parents? Am i the only one whis this curse? Help me please do i have to undergo a surgery?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer