Have exhaustion, breathlessness, trigeminal neuralgia, neck pain and dizziness. Have high Sed rate and CRP. Treatment?

I have been sick since 12/2009 with exhaustion, breathlessness with exertion, trigeminal neuralgia (or so they say), left side head, facial and neck pain . Severe body pain, joint, muscles with severe stiffness , especially in am. I also have numbness on my left side. Off balance, dizziness I have had since 2005 and have had MRI which have shown lesions in 2005, 2008, and an increase in 2013. I was diagnosed by a Rheumatologist at BID in Boston with LYME without a positive Lyme test, and put on Doxycycline 2 years ago. It is the only thing I have had that has kept me going. In 2009, I was so sick, I was on a walker. I have had a high Sed Rate and CRP. I have had multiple infections, fevers over the past 3 years. They keep testing me for autoimmune but nothing comes up. Pls. help. My primary that I had for 30 years is semi retired by works at a hospital for the Aging. He has felt for years that I might have a MS relapsing but no neurologist has diagnosed me. Help!!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013