Have excessive hair fall. Is Biotin, Minoxidil and Nidcort effective?

dear all doctors ,goodafternoon to all. sir my name is pawan hair before almost 2.5 years is very smooth,thick,high density,healthy and no hair break and hair loss any.but in this period i have sufeer a continues very large amount of hair loss .i have visit one doctor privately but by his medicine which are folifast tincture,salisia kt shampoo vitamin h tablets and kansal b lotion but nothing effect of these tablets on my hair loss and hair fall oppositely ihaving thin reshmi hairs . now at this time i visit sms hospital jaipur skin department head doctor U.S. Agrawal he gives me biotin tablets, minoxidil topical solution usp 2 % inoxi solution and nidcort lotion and calcium tablets and tablets bc and i am using these medicine from 6 days from today . so i am want to know that these medicine is effective in my hair loss and hair fall and is there any side effect of these and which medicine is best medicine better then these.please reply soon at my email id. bye.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012