Have excess saliva after the molar extraction. No medication till now. What is the cause and the cure for this?

Hi there
A month ago I had a back molar extracted and I also acquired a filling in one of my back molars. I don't suffer from any pain and there has been no swelling. However since then I have had nothing but a mouth full of saliva. I am constantly swallowing or spitting out this excess saliva. Just today I have noticed that the saliva has now got a bitter taste and it is increasing quite alot. I've tried massaging my glands, sucking lemons, I'm now at my wicks end. Could you please help me, this is so frustrating
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013