Have essential tremors, taken Levipil, Rasalact and Pramiprex. Have COPD and constipation. Worried about change in medicine

Hi Doctor, my name is Parveez and I live in Bangalore. My father has came to Bangalore from Assam for visitng and as well as to get a advice from a good doctor for Neurology . One of the Doctor from Manipal Hospital said that he is having Parkinson desease. Actually one other doctor from Narayana Hrudalaya who said this is essential tremours. My father first started Levipil 250 by morning and night half of tablet for last one month which did not show any good result so the doctor from Manipal Hospital gave him Rasalact .5mg and Pramipex .25mg. After starting these two new medicine from yesterday, he now showing increase of tremours in both the hands and sometime in heads also. He is an COPD paitient and taking Maxiflo 250mg inhaler and sisasma tablet. Although he is having constipation problem. From the last 5 days he is not passes any stool even though he is taking Looz and VSL3 capsules. Now I am worried about the change in medicine for Perkinson as the tremours are increased. please advice me to continue this medicine or should i change to Livipil 250 again. The Thiroid test band Brain CT scan shows everything normal. Thanks a lot in advance. Best Regard, Parveez
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012