Have erratic mood swings. Taking zoloft, implanon birth control, constant bleeding, itching, acne breakouts. Solution?

I ve been having some extremely erratic mood swings. I can go from the happiest woman alive, to extreme depression. I take Zoloft & have the Implanon birth control inserted in my arm. I m not sure if either of those may have an affect. The zoloft was started because of postpartum depression , and used to work wonders. The implanon has made me bleed pretty much constantly, sometimes slight spotting, sometimes very heavily. I understand irregularity in periods is normal, however, with this type of birth control. I have been breaking out in hives , and itching a lot, all over my body. I have had a lot of acne breakouts. I had two consecutive children prior to the installation of the implanon, one born in september of 2011, the other born in August of 2012. I m really not sure what is going on, if it s one, or both of the zoloft & implanon, or if my body is simply trying to get used to not being pregnant. I often find I have intense baby fever , I want another baby very badly, it s like a physical and mental drive, it bothers me to the point of depression sometimes...I just would like an opinion as to what the combination of these things sounds like, if there s a possibility they could all be intertwined somehow...and what the suggestions would be for a potential solution?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer