Have erection when seeing men, have OCD. Do not want to be gay

I had on and off erections one morning in the car, I began to look out the window, as I looked out the window I saw someone who in my head was a homosexual and who did something feminine with the way he stood, I began to start to get an erection but I managed to fight it off. Due to the fact I had on and off erections I felt like I got one over this man, who wasn t someone people would see as attractive in any way, and then thoughts started in my head stating that I am gay whoever I was trying to fight against them. It constantly stayed on my mind that day and then that night I had a panic attack because I did not want to be gay. I have horrendous OCD and have always had a fear of being gay. I am 16 years old, am I gay?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012