Have erectile dysfunction, trouble maintaining erection. History of ruptured achilles. Any ideas?

I am 66 years old, have always had a high sex drive, had sex with my wife three or four times a week and masturbated in addition to that. In the past year or so, I have had erectile dysfunction in that I want to have sex but have trouble getting and maintaining an erection for very long even though the sensation is still there. I have always been in probably the upper 5% of athletic condition and activity all of my adult life. When my wife takes me in, she now has less wetness/slickness and that does not help either me or her but even using lubrication does not seem to help my problem. I have annual check-ups and all tests are always good. I ruptured my achilles a couple of years ago playing basketball for my first major injury/surgery ever but am mostly back in condition now. My wife has not ever been the most physically attractive woman to me but I ve still not ever had trouble before. Any ideas or suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012