Have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation problem. Any treatment?

sir,i loose semen if there is erection or thoughts of sex come to me, or i be at exposing girls , easily in obout a 1min. or less than that,&I observe that my pennis got curved to left side almost as an arc of circle if there is erection, i felt my pennis lost its strength, i am 37y old, not married, getting feared that if i marry i may loose semen,before , & i may be ineffecient in childern getting activity,because i observer during erection,just if i touch tip of pennis ,i loose semen,& if i try to hold erection for about less than a minute, naturally i loose semen with out any touching pennis.can please help me to over come these problems.thanking you..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013