Have erectile dysfunction after taking Serlift50 long-term. When will side effects stop?

Hi Doctor I am 28years old Physical Trainer in Gym. Actually i had night fall 8-9times in a month so doctor prescribed me Serlift50 an antidepressant for 3 months but i continued by-mistake for 3years. Now i had observed the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction . I am a physical trainer with lean muscle fit with good physique. I do 30-40 minutes intse-cardio workouts as well as muscle workouts for 1.30 hrs. Just want to know i had stopped this tablet 2months back, so when will the side effects will be fully removed from body? I am going through Ayurvedic Medical treatment right now. And also doing Pelvic , kegel exercises 3 times in a day. Please let me know when do the side effect of this Anti depressant will be fully removed. Exercise, Non exercise and Medications please let me know all. I have erection when i sleep and and when i masturbate erection is not that hard and it doesn t sustain for long time. Sensitivity is near to nil. What time it will take to recover full. I been through all relevant tests like Testosterone , Hemogram, Creatinine , Urine etc.., Now i am taking medicines prescribed by Urologist Flunam ( Fluoxetine Hcl) 20mg and Spark Royal of 15days course and Now Flunam and Seduz.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012