Have erectile dysfunction. Taking bodybuilding supplements. Is Viagra insured?

For the past seven/eight months (at least) I have been afflicted with erectile dysfunction . I don t know the exact cause of it. I have not had morning wood all year. I can masturbate, but I ll have to manually stimulate myself in order to get an erection . I would watch porn when I masturbated. This was an every day routine, usually at least twice, sometimes up to four times a day. Now I am masturbating less. I ll try to go without it, but am usually still doing it once a day or every other day out of habit. I stopped watching porn two weeks ago. Also, I have been taking bodybuilding supplements such as Jack3d, C4, and Assault this year. I have switched supplements when it was time to get off one, spent a week or two clean, and then gotten on another. I just don t know what to do. I m a 23 year old male. I eat pretty healthily and workout 5 times a week. And now I m considering Viagra and wondering if it is insured?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012