Have equilibrium problems, pressure behind eyes and forehead, sinus drainage. Have lymphoma

Since August 2012, I have experienced equilibrium problems, pressure behind the eyes & forhead. I have constant sinus drainage. When this first occured, I went to urgent care, had blood work done & a CAT scan. No abnormalities showed up. Because I was diagnosed with low grade lymphoma in 2006 (no symptoms to date) my oncologist ordered an MRI because there can lesions in the brain. Again, no abnormalities. I had sinus surgery on the maxiliaries in 2006 but not on the sinuses behind the forhead. Visited an ENT doctor in October - said my sinuses wre clear. HELP! E
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013