Have epilepsy, was on medication before but no medication. What is the cure for this?

Dear Doctor , My brother is driver and working for pvt car owner. He has married two years ago and he has now a son. But He is suffering by epilepcy last 4 years. Before marriage He had epilepcy problem in home and we had managed all that but currently this problem is facing in public place and he is driver so we are very much worrying about of him. So I need a guidiance that can he leave the driving job now? or Can he continue there with taking medicines regularly? Or any other suggestion.

Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013