Have epilepsy, discontinued sodium valporate had weight gain. Started sodium valporate, torleva, planning baby given zeptol saying risk

I am 27yrs old frm india. Newly married, suffering frm epilepsy, frm 2003, in early stage i took sodium valporate. Upto800mg then after 4.5yrs i stopped medcn on my own. After stoppng medcn i had fit afyer 1.5yrs during sodium valporate my weight increased to 30 kgs, then fter that i took zenoxa nd topicon, nw again i chngd d doctor for whch she was giving me sodium valporate nd torleva bt i m planning for a baby she gave me zeptol cr 400mg by sayng that dis is at ur risk nw what shud i do for my weight n baby?????
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013