Have epilepsy, body swelling, hair loss, weight gain, mood swings. On levipil. Help?

I am 29 years old female, having a problem of epilepsy , getting first attack in 1999 and took eptoin for 3 years after 99 now got attack on 24th jan 2013, I deliver baby on 18th oct 2012. Doctor start the medication with oxetol-300 mg and lobazam 10 mg after 20 days lobazam stopped. but as a side effect my SGPT/ SGOT increased and whole body swelling. Now my doctor asked to change the medicine from oxetol to Levipil-500. Want to know is Levipil safe for breast feeding. I am also checking on net and come to know that levipil is having a common side effect of hair loss , weight gain and mood change. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013