Have epilepsy. Taken Carbatol, Encorate. Will Levipil cause side effects to fetus?

Hi Doctor, I have Epilepsy(JME) problem for past 14 years. Now I m 29 years old. Initially I was taking Carbatol. But it was not controlling Jerks. Then I was put on Lamotrogen which caused steven Johnsons syndrome . So was prescribed Encorate Chrono 500 Mg. I was gaining lot of weight.After taking Encorate Chrono I was detected with PCOS . Now i m trying for Pregnancy. So my doctor changed my drug to Levpil 500mg in the morning and Night. Will Levipil cause any side effect to the fetus? I need to start my Infertility Treatment also. Currently I m taking Folic Acid-5 Mg(Morning), Levipil-500 Mg(Morning&Night), Glycomet SR-500mg(Morning&Night) and Frisium 5mg (Night). Please suggest if Pregnancy would be safe for me. I have Hypothyroid problem also. taking thyronorm 125 mg in the morning.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013