Have epididymitis. Normal tests. Prescribed Ciprofloxacin, steroid packs. Any suggestions?

Hello, I have been suffering from epididymitis for several months or more. I have been to the doctor 5 or 6 time. Practitioner, Urologist & Hernia Specialist. I have had a cat scan & ultrasound performed. All my readings were normal. No abnormalities anywhere. So, I am on my 4th bottle of Ciproflaxin & have taken 2 steroid packs, just started the 3rd today. I have had no luck in getting a cure. I will be good for 3 days & then regress right back. This is really taking a toll on my body & my mind. My job, marriage & health are starting to suffer greatly. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do next if this round of antibiotics does not work. Maybe a different one. My epididmytitis is not the sexually transmitted kind. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Blake
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013