Have epidermal cysts on and off near vagina that itch a lot. Why is the spot dry?

I hve a question about epidermal cysts . I have been getting them off and on for a few years but more commonly in the past 6 months in the vaginal area on the labia majora . It tends to be more in the creased area. It itches, you can feel the hard lump under skin, sometimes forms a head and pops, sometimes doesn t. Is there anything I can do to prevent this as sometimes it s pretty uncomfortable. I am 40, I keep clean and dry. Sometimes I feel like I get a little too dry and put a vitamin E oil there, but not that often...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer