Have enlarged taste buds, mouth corners dry, cracking, sore, vagina dry, peeling, bleeding, hair removal showing slow healing

lately I've been having a really odd collection of symptoms and was wondering what it could be. certain taste buds on my tongue are enlarged and sore; the corner of my mouth is dry cracking and sore even I've been using the same lip products; I pick my ingrown hairs on both my bikini area and legs, normally they heal with no problem lately they are been becoming swollen sore and full of puss, and my whole vaginal area is extremely dry causing it to peel and for parts of the skin to crack open and start bleeding. Do you have any idea what this may be?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
you have created the problem yourself by picking up your hairs with out using any antiseptics in wrong way, now it seems you have visit some doctor nearby or you can let us know at to solve your problem, meanwhile you can use some calendula ointment for time being on the affected area
bye take care