Have enlarged spleen. Feeling uncomfortable and pain. What treatment should be done?

My husband has a very enlarged spleen , we have been meeting with Oncology to figure out exactly what the diagnosis is (potentially Lymphoma ) and how to treat it. In the meantime, I m wondering if you have any tips on how he could lay while trying to sleep (to allow him to sleep) as his spleen is very uncomfortable and painful, making it difficult to sleep. Food is also making his stomach hurt a lot. Anything you can suggest?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013