Have enlarged lymph node, negative RA, ankle pain. Suggest?

Trying to find out if I really have RA or not. They can't find medicine to help me and tests show I don't have RA but they say I do. Someone mentioned Sjogrens syndrome?
My eyeballs seem to get enlared, lymph nodes get enlarged and sometimes I can't even walk as my ankles hurt so bad. They want to try doing IV with Orencia, but Enbrel did not work along with Plaquenil. Can't take Methotrexate as I have Hemochromotois.
My quality of life is getting worse and I am getting ready to turn 50. I have been active all the time and this is just not fair.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013