Have endometrium problems, blocked tubes cause TB, metroplasty done, problem resulted with IVF, advised surrogacy IVF. G-CSF?

Doctor I have been married for the last ten years, and from the beginning I am facing the problem of poor Endometrium (upto 6 only) . I got my laproscopy done twice, and initially both my tubes were patent, but both my tubes are blocked now due to TB infection. My uterine cavity was T shaped and i got metroplasty done in March 2011 for that. All my Hopes were lost and I was planning to go for surrogacy,it is then some miracle happened and my Gynae found my endometrium was 8 in Nov. and Dec. Cycle then she decided to do ivf in Jan but in that ivf cycle my endometrium was only 5, in Feb 5.5, in March 5.7. Again in April I m going for surrogacy ivf. I read about G-CSF in your blog , can that be done in my case. Pleeeeeease Reply Mohiniti
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013