Have endometriosis, prescribed Beyaz, light bleeding, spotting brown. Is this normal?

I have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 yrs. I have endometriosis and was prescribed beyaz to control the disease prior to having another laparoscopic surgery (last surgery was about 5 yrs ago). Toward the end of my first pack of bcp, my menses started. I noticed my bleeding is a lot lighter. The first few days i spotted old blood (brown color). On day 6 & 7, I notice it is more pink-red, and mucousy. Is this normal? I also take Chinese herbs to help get rid of old blood, but I worry that being on bcp will lighten my menses, thus preventing the flow of my cycle. I also heard that estrogen feeds the endometriosis, will taking bcp make my endo worse?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012