Have endometriosis, lupus, chronic headache, fibromyalgia. Pooped in pants with no feeling. Should I be worried?

I am a 27 year old female with endometriosis , lupus , chronic headaches , and fibromyalgia . The other night I pooped in my pants on accident with absolute no warning or feeling of having to use the bathroom. I literally stood up and pooped. Should I be worried and if so what could it be? (also, I do not have anal sex or sex at all for that matter bc of all of the pain and tiredness I have)
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013