Have endometriosis, had hysterectomy, could not take last Zoldex shot. Worried

I had a hysterectomy five years ago and an ovary and stem were left behind. I developed stage 4 endometrosis within 6 monthes. I have had two cycles (6mo.s each) of zoldex. I am sick of hormones and how I feel my quality of life is waning and I feel horrible most of the time. Three monthes ago I lost my health insurance and could not afford to pay for my hormones and could not take the last zoldex shot. I surprisingly feel much, much better. I have started exercising again, I walk 90 minutes everyday, low light weight training with my 13 yr.old son, and I only have to take one Ibprophen before I walk for my knees. I am still concerned about my endo and have been reading alot endovan and how effective it is. Any comments? Also, is there something that I can take without a prescription to help rid my body of the ovary and stem I still have. My ob refused to do another surgery because I had had seven prior surgeries with colon cancer and have so much scar tissue .
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012