Have endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Painful periods. Using Implanon. How can I prevent period using other methods?

Hi, I have severe endometriosis and endometrial ovarian cysts , i have had painful and prolonged periods since I was 12. After being told natural conception would not be possible for me at age 22, I commenced using Implanon . I have been on it for over a year and initially it worked very well with very little or no periods. In the last 5-6 months I have been getting my period like clockwork every month lasting 10-12 days with a lot of pain. I am considering having Implanon removed as i feel that my mood swings and weepiness is becoming ridiculous from the fluctuating hormones. Is there another option to deal with preventing my period or perhaps a surgical option to assist with the endometriosis/heavy bleeding? Thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013