Have endometriosis and on treatment. Missed period. Could i be pregnant?

I was told that I have endometriosis and the told me I can conceive cause I have a lot of scare tissue but I been trying for almost 7 yrs. I have faith that one day I will conceive. What could I do so that I could conceive? My stomach ,back,right side and left side, hedache,feeling sick, nipples hurt real bad. I took a pregancy test and blood work they both came back negative. My period was 16 days late last mo. And know I have not start yet.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013