Have endometriosis and PCOS after still birth, irregular and longer periods. Should try for child?

hi there, I m 40 yrs old, I have 3 children and lost a baby at 5 months in 2010 (december). I had endometriosis when I was younger and doc imformed me I have pcos after the still birth. Since then my periods last longer and are somewhat irregular. My 3 boys were all c-sections with the last one being complicated due to so much scar tissue . Given this little information do you think we should try to get pregnant one more time or should I just be happy with what I have. I have lost 2 stone and I feel and look a lot healthier now. what do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012