Have endometriosis and CIN. Have Mirena. Pain in hips and back. Help

I have had ongoing endometriosis and cin 111 years ago and have recently just before xmas 2012 a mirena put in but i have pain agony in my bikini line going down either side of my underwear pain in my hips and lower back its all connected but really weird feeling havent had this feeling before my lower bad hips and all the bones across the top of my underwear like the top of the car lol and then down the sides of the undies but i have no strength in my lower back and it feels like it just is frozen and wont work anymore... i havent had a physical relationship in over three years most doctors think im lying as im blonde and petite but no its true i havent had any physical contact but have this weird pain and it sometimes radiates feels like a steel bar across my entire lower back and pain radiates internally and sometimes feels like a steel bar inside a shooting pain on and off its weird anyway.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013