Have endometriosis. Had surgery to remove an cyst in the ovary. Not able to conceive. Is IVF the best choice?

I have endometriosis. I was diagnosed november 2011. After realizing I was not getting pregnant . I had surgery to remove a cyst on my left ovary. Have been trying to conceive yr in a half later with no luck. Did femara for 3 months and Iui back to back. No luck. Last treatment was December 2012. I decided let me try natural again. Because doctor says he wants me to do ivf. Still not pregnant. I really think I have to go back to the doctors. And maybe start ivf if I have No other options unless there is a 2nd option for me. My doctor thinks ivf is the best route he doesn't want me waste anytime. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank u.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013